Maxforce granular fly bait kills flies in about 60 seconds, and keeps controlling them for up to 30 days. This extremely effective bait has an irresistible aroma and seductive pheromone that lures unsuspecting flies to their death.
|Active Ingredient:||Imidacloprid 0.5%|
|Target pests:||Common House fly and lessor house fly only.|
|For use in:||For use only in and around commercial and residential facilities. Keep away from livestock, children, and pets.|
|NOT FOR SALE TO:||NY, CT, VT|
|Shipping Weight:||5.66 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Bayer (Mfg. Number: 7965306)|
DESCRIPTION: Maxforce granular fly bait kills flies in about 60 seconds, and keeps controlling them for up to 30 days. This extremely effective bait has an irresistible aroma and seductive pheromone that lures unsuspecting flies to their death.
New Maxforce Granular Fly Bait contains two powerful attractants combined with imidacloprid, a new active ingredient for the control of flies that is non-repellent and works quickly — even against flies resistant to OP and carbamate insecticides.
Applied as a broadcast application, placed in bait stations, or dissolved in water and paint on surfaces, Maxforce Granular Fly Bait controls flies for up to 30 days. And with just 0.5% active and low toxicity to non-target animals, Maxforce Granular Fly Bait also contains Bitrex® bittering agent to help prevent accidental ingestion by children and pets.
Tips for Use:
* Time your applications to begin at the start of season, before fly populations reach their peak.
* Avoid cool or windy locations because flies prefer warm sites for resting.
* Scatter application: Scatter the bait directly form the container onto dry level surfaces so that the individual granules lie near each other without forming small piles.
* Bait stations: Place Granular Fly Bait in any bait stations. Secure bait stations at least 4 feet above the ground. Use 1 bait station to cover approximately 250 square feet. Add up to 1.6 ounces of bait per station. (Bait stations should be inaccessible to food producing animals, children and pets.)
* Paint-on application: Mix 1.5 ounces of bait with 1 fl oz. warm water (3 lbs. bait in 1 quart of water) and stir thoroughly. Let stand for about 15 minutes until a paste consistency suitable for painting has formed. Apply paste with a brush to surfaces where flies rest, avoiding surfaces that are dusty.