Maxforce Quantum Ant Bait is the newest bait formulation from the Maxforce line of products and will remain effective for up to 3 months. Maxforce quantum is effective on most ant species including Argentine Ants, Pharoah Ants, Ghost Ants, Crazy Ants, and Odorous House Ants. It can be used indoors and outdoors. Its revolutionary carbohydrate bait matrix ensures it will continue to perform long after it is applied. Carpenter Ants, Fire Ants, and Harvester Ants are not controlled by this bait.
Those who need to control large population ants such as crazy ants or Argentine ants, to name a couple, can now dilute Maxforce Quantum in a sugar water solution to provide these huge colonies of ants enough bait to offer some control.
- Into 32 oz of water (1 qt) mix:
- 8 oz granulated sugar
- 1 bottle of Maxforce Quantum (120 g)
Prepare the solution as needed and place in a suitable liquid bait station.
|Active Ingredient:||Imidacloprid .03%|
|Target pests:||Ants: Acrobat, Argentine, Big-Headed, Black Garden, Crazy, Ghost, Little Black, Odorous House, Pavement, Pharaoh, Rovers, Thief, or White-Footed
These and other ant species are attracted to sweets and moisture will be attracted to and controlled by this bait
Maxforce Quantum Does Not Control Carpenter Ants, Fire Ants, or Harvester Ants
|For use in:||Commercial, Industrial & Residential, Schools, Warehouses, Supermarkets, Restaurants, Hotels, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Pet Shops, Zoos, Food Processing Plants, Food Handling & Storage, Aircraft, Trains, Boats, Buses, Cars, Recreational vehicles|
|Application:||Apply .2 grams per 100 square feet of floor space
Or apply .6 grams of Bait per 10 lineal feet of foraging ant trails
|Special Features:||Maxforce Quantum Ant Bait is the Newest Formulation from Maxforce and is accepted by Sugar Feeding Ants|
|Parts Included:||Each order of Maxforce Quantum comes with at least 10 bait stations|
|Shipping Weight:||0.32 lbs|
|Manufactured By:||Bayer (Mfg. Number: 81706816)|
- Kills the queen and the colony.
- Keeps on working for up to 3 months.
- Effective indoors and outdoors.
Maxforce Quantum Ant Bait is designed to take advantage of trophallaxis (food exchange) in ants, allowing for transfer of imidacloprid within the ant colony. Foraging ants that feed on the bait will return to the nest and transfer the bait to the queen(s) and the entire colony. Dead worker ants and a reduction in ant numbers should be noticeable within a few days.
Place bait in areas of known for aging activity, along foraging trails and into nest sites. A careful inspection will help to identify sites suitable for bait placement; also, resident interviews can help to identify areas where ant activity has been observed. Apply bait into cracks, crevices, holes or other small openings where ants travel. Apply bait in small spots or beads on horizontal surfaces wherever possible as bait will not adhere well to vertical surfaces. The amount of bait required for effective control will depend on the severity of the ant infestation; the total amount of bait applied must not exceed the application rate outlined be low.
- Indoors: apply at rates up to 2.0 g per 100 sq ft of floor space. For example, apply 10 x 0.2-g bait placements (ca. 1/4 inch Spots) in a 100 square foot kitchen in the areas where ants are seen or reported to be foraging.
- Outdoors: apply spots or beads of bait up to 0.2 g of bait per placement in areas where ant activity is observed.
- Entrance to Ant Nests: inject up to 2.0 g of bait directly into nest entrance.
- Along Active Foraging Trails: apply 0.6 g of bait per 10 linear feet of ant trail, distributing the bait in a number of spots or in a series of small beads (1/8 inch wide, and 1 to 2 inches long) next to foraging trails.
During follow up visits inspect bait placements and reapply as needed; reapply bait in the same location if all the bait is gone or in a different area if no ant activity is evident.